Curry in Cardiff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
GF and I will be in Cardiff on 3 February and looking for recommendations for a good place to eat.

Preferably Indian - but open to suggestions.

Over to you… … … … …

TIA

I've heard that the Purple Poppadum is good, bit posh for a curry maybe?

If you are in the city centre and like Italian food try Café Citta in Church Street. The most authentic Italian food for miles. Best to book as it`s very popular.

I can recommend the Balti in Woodville Road and always have a meal there when in Cardiff. I have friends that use it weekly. It in the centre of 'student land' but within walking distance of the City. Staff are very friendly especially the maître d
Reviews on trip adviser are excellent apart from the last one. 02920 228863

Andrew only one to go to is Spiceberry on Caroline street upmarket authentic cuisine

You also may be interested to know Cardiff too has a Kasturi on Crwys road never been though

I can recommend the Balti in Woodville Road and always have a meal there when in Cardiff. I have friends that use it weekly. It in the centre of 'student land' but within walking distance of the City. Staff are very friendly especially the maître d
Reviews on trip adviser are excellent apart from the last one. 02920 228863

After spending a while looking at menus on websites and trip advisor reviews we decided to go to Woodville Road and eat at "The Balti Cuisine".

It was an excellent evening. Very friendly staff, nice food, washed down with cold draught Kingfisher. Although we were the "last man standing" the staff were in no rush to close early - saying they were always there till 11.30 - and the beer kept flowing! Very reasonable prices too.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Can't fault the Balti Cuisine, the Maharaja Bhuna is unreal!

There's a regular with VERY nice Ferrari Scudiera

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom