Curve 8310 cradle bluetooth code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

damyers

Car
55 reg SLK 55 AMG
Hi

Just had my 8310 replaced with a 9300 Blackberry and am trying to pair it with the blackberry MB Curve cradle p/n A204 820 28 51.

Problem is I have lost the darned leaflet that came with the cradle and I don't know the pairing code. Have tried the obvious 0000, 1234, 00000, 12345 etc etc.

Anyone got this cradle and could look up the code for me in the manual - would be MOST appreciated!

Thanks

Dave

Thanks but that doesn't bear any relation to my cradle installation I am afraid - on my cradle the BB pairs with the cradle and the cradle has a 5 digit pairing PIN - its that code I am after - I think I may have found it from elsewhere on this forum (the poster called it a SAP cradle whatever that is) but the number rings a bell so will give it a go.

Hurrah - the code for the SAP 2 cradle works as detailed here! Cradle Quick Guide

This forum rocks - found it eventualy on here after quite a bit of searching!

Thanks!

Dave

The part number you have given in the first post is for the Blackberry specific cradle as in this link: Comand Online Ltd :: Mercedes Phone/Bluetooth :: Mercedes Blackbery Phone Cradle and the manual I linked to above is for that cradle.

You dont have a blackberry cradle then if you have a SAP cradle. SAP cradle manual is here: Mercedes online manuals

Hurrah - the code for the SAP 2 cradle works as detailed here! Cradle Quick Guide

The same code I posted. :rolleyes:

Code is: 62872

Last edited:
Sorry for any confusion - the part number I took directly from the bottom of the cradle itself - and it is a cradle specific to Blackberry Curve 83XX phones so I would have thought calling it a Blackberry Cradle would be spot on myself!

Oh and bugger I didn't see you put the actual code in your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom