Custom car audio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

F1BHP

Car
SL600
I am looking for recommendations for installers around West London for my R230 SL.

Thx. For your time in advance

If you're willing to travel as far as Reading, I've been using John Kleis for over a decade now. Very skilled, do a lot of work on new Lamborghinis, Astons, Bentleys etc for the local dealers.

How wild are you looking to go?

I have never actually used them, but never heard of anyone getting half a job done by them. They would have deffo ensured the cluster sat nav function was completed if it was possible to do.

Thanks, we've done loads of R230's - from retrofitting NTG2.5, to installing an 8" wide navi (photos somewhere on the forum), custom speakers, etc etc
- and as mentioned above we have Star Diagnosis so will code the cluster correctly (so you can set the time again when you remove COMAND, so phone buttons work, etc etc)

We're M3 J3 so very close to West London, and Alpine Excellent Partners, so you get 2 year warranty on Alpine kit we supply/install.

You've probably seen us a "Comand Europe" or "Comand Online" - and not necessarily as Unique Car Sound and Security !!

Cheers

Richard

I have spoken with command online already, seem like good guys, just looking for options, I want to go a little more custom audio than stealth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom