Custom Sub woofer box - OEM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kap02

Car
W204 C250 cdi Sport AMG
Afternoon all,

Does anyone know of anyone on this site or otherwise that can supply/make/used a custom made sub box?

I have a 2010 w204 C class. I have attached a picture of what I am looking for.

I am also unsure on what is required to ensure the amplifier fully works with my exisiting NTG 4 comand.

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• IMG-20101027-00058.jpg
    IMG-20101027-00058.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 59
I can build that, where are you?

100s of experienced box builders on the talk audio forum for either wood or fibreglass.

That looks good wouldn't mind something like that for my w203.

These are costly to do nice as it takes a lot of time, but do work very well.
You then need to spend the same on the sub and amp to drive it.
If you have the cash go for it, if not then Focal Bus20 20cm Under Seat active subwoofer - Bus20 from Focal but only down to 50Hz, I have not heard one and will be a compromise compared to a quality sub in an enclosure.
Failing that fit quality door speakers and dynomat, spelling?
I cannot be without that extra sub sound but has cost £400 in parts and 8-10 hours labour!

I just about managed to squeeze one of these under my Vito seat. Not top gear, but not at all bad either. LINK.

14thJune2012001.jpg

Decent door speakers next on the list.

Jeez that must make your testicles rattle like a newtons cradle.

LOL! In my Sprinter, I used to have one on the floor under the double passenger seat. The ladies kept turning up the volume. Good Vibrations. ;) :D

@zenman63 - spelling - replace the 'o' with an 'a' and you're there...

Try auto audio in Park Royal who do loads of oem work and have worked on a few of my colleagues cars. If your London based or not too far just go in and they will run through your requirements and provide quote. They are really good and come highly recommended. Good Luck

I have a guy who can make them at a reasonable cost, he is keen to learn who else would be interested for a W204 with a possible group buy?

Hello,

I have been to Source Sounds in Sheffield. They are a leading installer in the UK and win many shows. I have had installations done in Audi A6 and Mercedes E 211. My Merc is on their Gallery.

Hello,

I have been to Source Sounds in Sheffield. They are a leading installer in the UK and win many shows. I have had installations done in Audi A6 and Mercedes E 211. My Merc is on their Gallery.

Wow nice set up ! Is the car with the focal sub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom