Custom Supercharged w208 CLK320

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I already have a CLK320....[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to my taste personally but a very cool car!

Seller seems to be having about as much fun as I do when I sell cars. This is why my preferred method of making a car disappear is to dismantle it.

Reactions: SG1
Seller seems to be having about as much fun as I do when I sell cars. This is why my preferred method of making a car disappear is to dismantle it.

Quickest way to make a car disappear is to have it written off!!
(ask the wife she’s done it twice)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like it's sold but the seller now has this for sale. Pretty cool car, uncool price -

I went to view this, it was only a couple of miles from my house, put it this way I didn't bid..

Tell all.
For a start small signs of rust was a understatement the car needed that horrible wrap taken off and a full respray under the wrap you could see really bad body repairs, parts of the carlsson badges was missing, a load of the rubber window seals was pershied and clearly from where the car was parked on the guys drive the car had been sitting for a very long time, I did take photos of the car to try and figure out how much work the car would need but the list was never ending, but I deleted the phots. Such a shame as I would have loved to take it home.

It "sold" on Ebay twice, for £3k on 06 April, for £2750 on 12 April, then became NLA with no bids at the third time of asking on 16 April.

I wonder if it will be back...

It "sold" on Ebay twice, for £3k on 06 April, for £2750 on 12 April, then became NLA with no bids at the third time of asking on 16 April.

I wonder if it will be back...
Probably because his description on the car was so vague the winning bidders probably turn up and end up walking away, exactly why I went to see it before bidding. Yeah I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom