Custom W124 centre console???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pupsi

Car
W124 E500
Saw this picture whilst randomly trawling the net.
Looks like it could be from an E60 as it also has the Recaro C seats in it as well?

p85041050891071.jpg

o85041050891071.jpg

the spedo goes to 186mph!

probably means a big engine

for the seats the buttons on the door move them, the ones infront of the gear selector heat them so what do the ones next to the seats do?

massage?

All the controls for the seat are controlled by the panel on the side of the seat.
The factory buttons are rendered useless with the install of these seats.

All the controls for the seat are controlled by the panel on the side of the seat.
The factory buttons are rendered useless with the install of these seats.

i'd fit some non-electric seat door cards then in that case - i hate switches that dont work

I am sure Talbir will be along to confirm but is that the sort of thing AMG Japan did?

Those are Genuine AMG wood pieces, talbir had a set of them the last time I went round.

Yep, i've two sets of that AMG Japan console wood, but they are not direct bolt on. I guess that AMG produced a different console to accomodate these peices but it's not too much work to fit them so long as you have a GCSE in woodwork !

AMG did produce these different wood peices for w126's as well, to enable fitment of 4 peice Clarion systems !

The 300kmh speedo is required to cope with the E60 M119 engine in that car....it's a w124 E60 estate !!!

talbir

thats one BEUTIFUL machine! :bannana:

i saw an E36 estate just like that in glasgow back in the day :) lovely.

Planning on selling one of the consoles Talbir? Would be interested :)

I feel like part of an elite private club now lol
PM me a price, dont worry about the figure, i am sitting down!

Also, on another note, found a company in Uxbridge that may be able to mill the wheels, am going to show them to him tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

Yep, i've two sets of that AMG Japan console wood, but they are not direct bolt on. I guess that AMG produced a different console to accomodate these peices but it's not too much work to fit them so long as you have a GCSE in woodwork !

AMG did produce these different wood peices for w126's as well, to enable fitment of 4 peice Clarion systems !

The 300kmh speedo is required to cope with the E60 M119 engine in that car....it's a w124 E60 estate !!!

talbir
that is one of the most fantastic cars in existence...wow i want it...wawawee wa...goddamm

does anyone think itll be possible to fit those seats into a c124?(w124 coupe)...are they available to buy?
how about instaling the console, would it demand alot of work/money?

Hard find mate,especialy in uk.They do fit though

In hind sight i imagine they would ruin the originality of the car, and also they look as almost purpose-fitted in the w124 for the e60..so not in line with model distinction, plus original w124 seats are very nice...

In hind sight i imagine they would ruin the originality of the car, and also they look as almost purpose-fitted in the w124 for the e60..so not in line with model distinction, plus original w124 seats are very nice...

The Recaro C seat was an option from AMG....going back to 1987 ?
Will be fitting a set in my 1988 C124.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom