Customer sends bailiffs to Bank

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
wonderful cheered up my evening:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Lovely justice !

about time they got a taste of their own medicine !!

(HE who lives by the sword !)

Priceless!! Brought a smile to my face.:bannana:

Major kudos to the man! That could have really backfired! Great find, you get a brownie point (sorry, I'de give you a green box, but I'm fresh out of those :p)

Magic!

His reply says it all really- "If it was me the bank wouldn't hesitate sending the baliffs in."

"Live by the sword, die by the sword."

Good man.
:bannana:

It only went in the customer's favour because of "Default Judgement" due to RBS ignoring the Summons... Perhaps they will take all future Summons issued by customers VIA small Claims Courts more seriously. Would have been intresting to see the outcome had RBS appointed a legal representative to defend/fight the claim.

Anyway serves RBS right.

Last edited:
Well why shouldn't it work both ways... Brilliant :D

Guys, I've been a member of the BAG - of whom this guy is a member - for a while, and have just successfully had refunded over £5k in charges, with another 8 or 9k to follow, it is really easy to do, and EVERYONE should do it, even if you've only been hit with 1 charge in the last 6 years... Was gonna post the URL to the forum, but thought I'd ask first - anyone??

Mike

Very amusing story... now let's see if he can get a bank account with anyone in future. (Actually I keep getting emails about some nigerian bank so maybe he could bank there... :crazy: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom