Cut Up by M3 driver..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

petef

Car
Mercedes 200C
I was a bm driver up until four weeks ago...then my wife took my car and is keeping it, and I got her small runabout (until I get my replacement)

I have been cut up every day by various larger cars, however today it nearly cost me my car and my life by some n8b in a M3 who went right to the end of road works then violently cut me up...Yep, I am coming round to believe that Bmw drivers are just as bad as merc drivers... Oh, as well as pensioners driving nissans / toyotas / Kias / Rovers ....etc........:eek: ...anyway moving on....:eek: ...you sure dont get any respect on the road driving a small car !! :mad:

Going from driving a vectra every day on the motorway, to my lovely C240 sport, I have certainly found that noone bothers me on the motorway anymore, at all.

There is an exception of a silly youngster (bear in mind i'm 24 :) ) in a 1.3 Hyundai accent trying to tailgate everything in sight, but apart from that i'm enjoying the motoring i'm getting from my Mercedes.

No doubt about it. Small car - zero respect from the scum layer.

however today it nearly cost me my car and my life by some n8b in a M3 who went right to the end of road works then violently cut me up...

It always happens when lanes merge - there's always some arrogant smart @rsed bully who has to go right to the end. I see it all the time on the A1 too heading up to Newcastle. The road loses a lane three times. It makes me really angry and it is usually a type of car/driver:mad: :mad: :mad:

I hadn't really thought about it, but when I drove the Mini, my mirrors were usually stained by unsightly bully drivers. Now, my mirrors are free from road germs... ML350 - makes your journey's whiter than white - even at 30ºC (or mph :p )

Now, my mirrors are free from road germs... ML350 - makes your journey's whiter than white - even at 30ºC (or mph :p )
Who said MLs are gas guzzlers that are destroying our environment??

By making the switch to the ML, and turning down from 40ºC to 30ºC in the process, then you're actually saving the planet!! MLs for everyone!! ;) :D

Who said MLs are gas guzzlers that are destroying our environment??

By making the switch to the ML, and turning down from 40ºC to 30ºC in the process, then you're actually saving the planet!! MLs for everyone!! ;) :D

Exactly, in fact, not that I'm justifying it..or anything..but, the previous owner used the car all the time - average mileage on the clock - I'll be using it at evenings and weekends. SO, I should be rewarded for buying it!?

It always happens when lanes merge - there's always some arrogant smart @rsed bully who has to go right to the end. I see it all the time on the A1 too heading up to Newcastle. The road loses a lane three times. It makes me really angry and it is usually a type of car/driver:mad: :mad: :mad:

I watched a large horse box drive past a big queue on the A34 the other day then carve in right at the front of it to take the exit (which is what the queue was for, right back to the M4)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom