Cyclist attacks Motorist!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter103

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 350 Bluetec Prem+Coupe.
If you want to see some road rage, Google, Cyclist Attacks Motorist in South London You Tube! Yesterday.
SHOCKING!

The web is full of clips of road users (and indeed other people) attacking each other.

Unless you have weird voyeuristic tendencies just be glad you weren't involved and don't give them the oxygen of publicity.

I'm sure I've seen that guy in a video back in 1982 where he featured with a lot of other Zombies...

Chamone.

london-road-knife-incident.jpg

So it was a Set Up? Did wonder why the car windows remained intact, a knife that big, had he been genuine would have put them through no trouble. Numbskulls!!

Looks like that bloke from one of the Bond Films....... can't remember which one though lol

Looks like something has gone on previously as the cyclist comes up alongside the car and the car makes a run for it.

To be fair, it's not a bad thing for the public to see things like this considering that so many people are quick to fly off the handle over nothing when in the car. It's good to be reminded that there are some mental cases out there and they're best avoided! Doesn't make carrying a massive knife acceptable by any means and I hope they catch the guy.

Looks like that bloke from one of the Bond Films....... can't remember which one though lol

That would be live and let die.

But it wasn't him, the guy in the movie only looked like that when he was wearing a mask. This geezer obviously had the same mask.

He was just re-enacting Crocodile Dundee : " That's not a knife ..... THIS is a knife ! " :devil::devil::devil:

That crossed my mind as it appears to be exactly the same type of knife.

I think Stop and Search needs to come back into use more readily.

I'd rather complaints from people about overuse than people like this thinking carrying that is acceptable.

He certainly doesn't carry it to whittle, sharpen pencils and peel his daily apple.

What really happened here is as the kind cyclist rides by he notices that the car driver is struggling with M&S cheeseboard without a knife, so the kind cyclist is offering the use of his.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What really happened here is as the kind cyclist rides by he notices that the car driver is struggling with M&S cheeseboard without a knife, so the kind cyclist is offering the use of his.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On a serious note, this is what Tazer is for, I believe those who legally keep & own firearms should be able to "apply" to be licenced to carry Tazer in public but only to be used at a time when there is a treat to life. I'm sure in times past if there had been a Tazer to hand the outcome of some instances would've been better.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom