Cyclist touching my car... what's your opinion?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Quite a few years back now I was in the van with my father who had a Mercedes 208D back then! Driving down the road slowing for the traffic lights a cyclist pulled out of a side road making us slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him. When we stopped at the traffic lights next to him, my father wound down the window and asked him what he was playing at. F### OFF then his size 12 footprint against the front wing was his response. Unfortunately for him he was right by the front wheel, a few turns of the wheel later he was on the floor tangled up amongst his bike. He's face of utter shock and trying to catch us up in the mirror was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing!! Rightly deserved in my opinion.

There's a word for people like you...@&*$.

Live an let live.

As you don't know me at all just say what you think.

Cyclists shouldn't pass on the inside. What if you stop to let a passenger out. The highway code says overtake on the right.
fortunately most cyclists are considerate.

As you don't know me at all just say what you think.

Cyclists shouldn't pass on the inside. What if you stop to let a passenger out. The highway code says overtake on the right.
fortunately most cyclists are considerate.

Your driving attitude said at all for you, attempting to cover up in this post says even more.

Grow up, let cyclist past.

Your attitude would be like me knocking off all motorcyclist because they are called Spike...But I know only 1 in a Million are, so I leave them alone. ;)

Last edited:
As for the people that say they would mow down the cyclist or "they get what they deserve" grow up and act in a sensible way like the OP.

O I wouldn't "mow them down". Too much polishing needed afterwards...
I like a fair fight, I'd get out of the car first.

Would it get me in trouble? Probably. Wouldn't be the first time.

I have no issue sharing the road with cyclists, none at all. It's sharing life with morons I struggle with.

-t

I wouldn't be happy. I'm always cautious around people's cars irrespective of their condition; unfortunately people don't feel the same about my car!!

like a lot of comments as a cyclist I still find it unacceptable and to be honest he would of got a smack. My daughter who I love dearly would never dream of putting her hand anywhere near my car for fear of what daddy would do, so that idiot is surely gonna find out just how pi£%ed off daddy is

All the posts of "smacking" the cyclist make me laugh.

What a bunch of pseudo hard men you lot are.

Your driving attitude said at all for you, attempting to cover up in this post says even more.

Grow up, let cyclist past.

Your attitude would be like me knocking off all motorcyclist because they are called Spike...But I know only 1 in a Million are, so I leave them alone. ;)

Im opposed to knocking anyone off, or any violence or veiled threats.

If you wish to continue judging me on a few typed words then feel free.
Have a nice weekend.

Nothing pseudo about it Will, just have no time for that sort of arrogance

Nothing pseudo about it Will, just have no time for that sort of arrogance

You will meet someone that is either bigger then you, or doesn't care...or both.

You will meet someone that is either bigger then you, or doesn't care...or both.

That will be me then :thumb:

Seen it all before William and also been in a bit of trouble for it but yes, we get wiser as we get older but if that was you sat at the lights and your car they rested on and then to not adhere to your polite wishes......what then?

"Ok mate, carry on, sorry to have bothered you" :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom