Cyclist vs Car NSFW (Swearing)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As bad as each other.

Aggressive militant MAMIL and neaderthal car driver who made a few reasonable points in an unreasonable manner.

I've had my car kicked by a cyclist whilst stationary in a traffic jam as he was upset with the position of my car and it interrupted his undertaking. It's good manners to leave a big enough gap in the middle of the road for suicidal motorcycle couriers and at the kerbside for undertaking cyclists. Fortunately I have three sets of eyes to deal with all this.

Last edited:
Peugeot man was hilarious, the cyclist came across as a complete bell end.

"It's not a facking tank is it?"

Vs

"I'm going to tell the police on you!"

MAMIL :D:p:D:p:D

Came across one of them yesterday blocking up the single lane of the A89. Trucks and all queuing up to pass. Stopped at the lights I pointed out to him the adjacent £half-million cycle track. Told me to go and roger myself and he was exercising his right to cycle wherever he wanted.

What an absolute moron. Go play Russian roulette with the arctics why don't you when there's a perfectly good brand new cycle track nearby.

No wonder motorists have a poor opinion of bicyclisters.

Came across one of them yesterday blocking up the single lane of the A89. Trucks and all queuing up to pass. Stopped at the lights I pointed out to him the adjacent £half-million cycle track. Told me to go and roger myself and he was exercising his right to cycle wherever he wanted.

What an absolute moron. Go play Russian roulette with the arctics why don't you when there's a perfectly good brand new cycle track nearby.

Unfortunately I drive into London enough for this to be an issue.

It isn't designed for articulated lorries, buses, cars, bikes and cabs to all occupy the same space.

The aggressor is more often the two wheeled warrior, but there are idiots on both sides of the fence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfdvIfT8H5c

I know this one has been posted before but it's a good example.

The Audi has encroached in cycle box and the cyclist took exception, the car pulled away - no incident occurred despite the driver being technically in the wrong.

What the cyclist did after this was lunacy, he has no idea how the driver is going to react. It could be the next Kenneth Noye driving the car for all he knew. You have to have a screw loose to confront strangers in this manner these days. Particualrly in London.

I like the way at the end of this video ^^^ one of the cyclist vigilante compadres rides at speed through the junction, nearly taking out a pedestrian, class move :thumb:.

Rage is a terrible thing, spread the love ;)

I ran whilst drunk once (stupid 'hold my beer' race with mate) and fell in exactly the same way, albeit i'm not a big guy so I didn't do the rolly-poly, but it took a couple 50p sized chucks of skin of my palms down to the red wet meat. Was complete agony (the next day).

High time it was made law that where a separate cycle track is available it is an offence to obstruct traffic by cycling in the roadway .

The TV companies should sign that pair up for a series !!! , spilt my OJ on the new carpet at the ending , laughing :p

Cant believe how much hatred there is on here for cyclists, seeing as most of them also drive there effectivly moaning about themselves, everything we need to know about road positioning is in the highway code unfortunatly very few seem to read this little book.

I know my rights….err, not only do you not, you road warrior twit, you also don't realise that you have responsibilities as well. :mad:

Worst of all was the speed at which he subsequently rode on the pavement. I'd have him prosecuted for that, and as he took the argument to the car driver, I doubt that any judge would accept he was fleeing in self defence.

From the video...it's impossible to say how close the car was in reality...but I doubt so close as to be real problem for the self righteous cyclist.

Many of us are cyclists as has been said and yet are accused of being haters...we are not, we just know a **** when we see one...and in this case there are two. But I know whom I think started it.

What is interesting is that in both videos posted on this thread its the cyclist that has been the aggressor, chasing after cars in a rage over a perceived slight. The bloke in the Audi could really say he was acting in self-defence.

Probably down to the density of all traffic as well, but nearly all these motorist v cyclist videos seem to be in London...

*trots off to look for some angry northern cyclists on YouTube*

The bloke in the second clip would give Chris Froome a good ride for his money. He should have been drug tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom