DAB on 2011 CLS - no BBC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trefor1

Car
2011 CLS 350 petrol + McLaren 570GT coming in June
I have DAB on my 2011 CLS through it's Comand system. I get the usual suspsects, Absolute 80s, Magic etc. But I never seem to get a BBC DAB channel. Is this normal? I just doubled checked online and all the main BBC channels should be available? I travel across the country and I get the same 'issue' in London as well as other locations so its not a location issue.

I have DAB on my 2011 CLS through it's Comand system. I get the usual suspsects, Absolute 80s, Magic etc. But I never seem to get a BBC DAB channel. Is this normal? I just doubled checked online and all the main BBC channels should be available? I travel across the country and I get the same 'issue' in London as well as other locations so its not a location issue.

On my car I have to select the BBC ensemble from the << and >> options at the bottom of the screen then I can see all the BBc stations.

On my car I have to select the BBC ensemble from the << and >> options at the bottom of the screen then I can see all the BBc stations.

Thanks, I'll go an have a look later.

Yes, that worked. There was me thinking DAB had a limited range of channels. Lots of 'Ensembles' now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom