Damage to parked vehicles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is a strange situation,supermarket car park you find a empty area some distance from the entrance come back and the car is surrounded,my thoughts are that most of us look after our cars keep them clean most are Mercedes and other drivers think that by parking next to us they will not get damage,without doubt supermarket car parks are a real danger area for minor and not so minor damage,where I live we have a Morrisons which has a big car park and the distance from the far corner is a large one ,touch wood never had anybody park next to me,I noticed last month that a local Home Bargains has much larger parking spaces and so if drivers park well there should be no damage.

Unfortunately a lot of drivers don't park well, and that's why I always park way away from anyone else, were possible,
and the odd occasion, and it is only the odd occasion, i try and park next to a new or at least decent car because in theory they won't want there car damage, so won't damage mine. To be honest I'm bordering on the obsessive were I park. :rolleyes::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom