Damaged seat at MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zenman63

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 L450 Range Rover 4.4 AB, 2015 GTs 2017 Range rover evoque
Car went to MB for some warranty work and on hand over left with this!
Grubby and a good hole in the seat cover.
£739 for a new one.
Master tec lol.

You can see they got in with dirty overalls on.
I gave the service some Grief and have to wait until Monday for there response.

Think it’s good idea taking pictures before I take mine in for a service in July.

Your not kidding, I lost it with them, some young chick fluttering her eyes, oh I will take a picture and send it to the service manager! She clearly knew it’s was there, just hoping I would not see it.

I don’t know how it’s happened, the door card been off, marks on it and trims poorly fitted.

Attachments

• B516C5A1-DF41-4C62-BBE5-15D55EEDAA6A.jpeg
    B516C5A1-DF41-4C62-BBE5-15D55EEDAA6A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
18EB715F-2F71-4000-9211-006F9BBF4498.jpeg

I wish cars could be sealed for life and never needed to go near garages.
I can do most myself but when it’s under warranty I have no choice.
No idea why the door card came off when Star clearly said fault with door soft close module current and stored.

I don’t know how it’s happened, the door card been off, marks on it and trims poorly fitted.

Probably sitting "side-saddle" when working on the door trim , obviously with some tool in the rear pocket of their ovies / cargo pants or sitting on something they left on the seat.

Either way its going to cost them.

K

Looks like they've pierced the material on the door card as well! Disgusting from a dealers.

I would be so annoyed about this :(

Hope it gets resolved okay.
I am Will I cannot tell you how it’s done my head in today.
This dealer ship is mega, all new, amazing work shop, massive investment on a hole new level.
Coding done two days before was perfect for the tow bar.
They must have gave the job to a muppet.

Wow that is bad,how could they hand it back like that,a main dealership,they are the pits,I would check the heated seat just in case thats damaged.

Wow that is bad,how could they hand it back like that,a main dealership,they are the pits,I would check the heated seat just in case thats damaged.
Good point about the heated seat pad, I will check it out.

Sadly from a Merc dealer, this doesn't surprise me. The only thing that has surprised me is that they didn't flat out deny it and insist it must have been like that when you delivered it to them (in your oily overalls with nails in your rear pockets)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom