Damm - missed 4 202 Sport wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevesey

MB Enthusiast
Car
Alfa 156 1.8TS
Not desperate for them, so wasn't a high priority while at work and I forgot. Two spare ones to DIY refurb and cycle around as the tyres wear would have been good. Also I could have probably got a friend to collect them for me - so even with only one photo to go on £31 looks like a bargain punt.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=170190116315&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

Last edited:
That's cheap.

I think I sold mine for about £150 for 4 with bald tyres back in 2004, mine were knackered too! You can get them for £150 each brand new from the parts counter for reference.

I'll probably be shifting mine soon, bit of wear but very good tyre tread left all round. I'll drop you a PM before i put them on this site if you like?

Im up in Bristol quite often so not a problem to deliver :)

They went VERY cheap....I sold exactly the same wheels (no tyres) about six months ago on Ebay and I got £80 and that was from an alloy wheel shop that was bidding for them.

:eek: That's really cheap, I sold my bro-in-laws W202 Sport Wheels for about £180 and that was a rare set of 5 after we upgraded his to AMG Styling I

:eek: That's really cheap, I sold my bro-in-laws W202 Sport Wheels for about £180 and that was a rare set of 5 after we upgraded his to AMG Styling I
It can't be that rare, AFAIK every w202 sport came with 5 of them. I suppose most sellers keep one as a spare though...

It can't be that rare, AFAIK every w202 sport came with 5 of them. I suppose most sellers keep one as a spare though...

True all of them should have 5 alloys. I said rare as it was all 5 being sold. As we bought a steel spare to go with the AMG's, the guy that bought them off us was really pleased that he got a full set. Apparently they were going onto his Dad's (who was 90+) C280 :D

Having been monitoring ebay - more often that not they come in sets of 4. People keeping to original spare when changing wheels? Breaker's might be selling in 5's though.

I imagine that if you had joined in the bidding then if your luck is anything like mine the price would have quickly shot up. It does sound like someone has a bargain.

Just convince yourself the wheels were buckled :eek: :eek: ;)

regardsa
John

I imagine that if you had joined in the bidding then if your luck is anything like mine the price would have quickly shot up. It does sound like someone has a bargain.

Just convince yourself the wheels were buckled :eek: :eek: ;)

regardsa
John

Or that they were from another planet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom