Damn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 65149

After 13 months of being ultra careful not to get the new car marked in any way by keeping wheels well clear of kerbs and parking well away from anyone else in car parks, some *&^%head has scraped the rear quarter. It's not massive damage - only a couple of mm of paintwork removed and the rest polished out. But it still hurts. I now have to decide whether to live with it or get it professionally repaired.

I'm sure you will get it repaired as it will always bug you.

Really sorry to hear this :(

I also had my first proper bit of damage yesterday. Something flicked up off of a motorbike going in the other direction and has put 2 small but deep gouges in the driver's door. Most effing annoyed :wallbash:

My biggest concern is that there was some minor damage (although a little more than this time) in a similar area on the used CLK that I previously owned. Within an hour of collecting the repaired car from the paintshop a lorry did a propper job of wrecking the corner in a car park. If only I'd left the cosmetic work I could have saved a few quid!

But I agree with v8sam, it'll always bug me. Even if nobody else notices the marks.

entropy always wins.

entropy always wins.
Entropy always increases. But the damage to my car may have been caused by a system that wasn't irreversible, but rather operated inappropriately. :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom