Dan James

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldcro

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE
Anyone who moans about finance, the police or their life in general should read about Dan James and his assisted suicide in Switzerland. Read the Telegraph articles about this English schools rugby star, his tragic accident, his loving family and the states prosecution of them.

Then you might realise just how lucky you really are.

Terrible story I agree, but that whole story of assisted suicide will end up opening a huge can-o-worms on here & cause an all out forum war...

Last edited:
It is a sad case, one of many but is that any more tragic than the children of war torn areas who have never done anyone no harm in their lives.
Everybody is always worse of than someone else until you meet the next worse case, so because you are better off than someone else does that mean you should not seek to put things right?

In fact you should seek to do just that as those worse off, may not have a voice.
Anyway i am not about to debate the merits and demerits of suicide, assisted or not.

Last edited:
I was not making a point for or against assisted suicide or that there are not others worse off than the James family.

Just that now and again we should look at what we have and count our blessings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom