Dare I say it, any bikers on MBClub?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bikes used to be my preferred mode of transport, but I haven't had one for some years now. The last bike to support the Stratman posterior was a BMW R75/7, with the air-cooled, Fred Flintstone sticky-out-sideways engine. Not a fire breather, but it was comfortable on a long journey, and with a range of 250 miles was often quicker point to point than the whizzy rice burners which, it seemed, had to stop at every petrol station for a refill.

I occasionally toy with the idea of getting a bike again, but I live on a busy road and the all too common sound of metal scraping along the tarmac serves to bring me to my senses.

Still, a Harley, or a Honda 90, or a TW200......... tempting.........

Busa for me :thumb:

P1000983.jpg

bandit 1200 streetfighter and a project gsxr 7/11.had bikes since the age of 14 .46 now

2002 Harley 883R (1200cc) Sportster

2009 Buell Lightning XB12SX

2010 Suzuki DR-Z 400E for green laning

Biker, me too BMW K1200LT

Me too, Im 54 and been a biker all of my life, due to ill health its getting harder for me now but to date Im still riding down to either Spain or Italy every year. Im not sure how much longer though!

Perhaps we should get a meeting together??????????

Best wishes to all, Jon.....

This was my learner - being gaurded by my Chihuahua :p
Aprilia RS125
05062010137.jpg

Here my Honda CBR600RR the day I pcked it up about 4 months ago
1-1.jpg

MJH Good man!!!

great colour too!

Why thanking you squire :) It's RY rebuilt from the ground up from a write off bike. I spent a few months picking up lots of 2nd hand panels, forks, wheel, rad, downpipes, tank and then prepped and sprayed it all myself using a Harley Davidson colour :eek: The paint was a pig to get right, water based Mica Orange which was a Red basecaot and Gold Mica 2nd coat, with a generic waterbased black and then 2 pack clearcoats over the top. The earlier new shape limited black/orange scheme was my inspiration. It's the best bike I've owned :cool:

A little MB Club meeting and rideout sounds great. I'm all for it. S'pose it depends on a) if anyone else is and b) where we're all located..

Just thinned the collection a bit, most recently by selling the Pan Euro. Now left with a Multistrada 1200 (px'd the Speed Triple for it) and a rusty old BMW.

MTS1200.jpg

Last edited:
Those Multi12s are amazing, huh. I had an S1000RR down as my best bike going after doing 3200 miles on one in a week, through snow and constant rain, but then I rode a Multi 12S and my god, it's a blinder... Hope you're enjoying it.

Yeah, it's not bad :D

The midrange stomp is epic :devil:

Last edited:
ah something else in common bit...

...I have a 2006 GSX1400 and a 2006 Harley RoadKing custom, wifey had a 2006 1200 sportster but she just sold that this week to a fella in Germany....
Cheers
r

Here is my Yamaha R6 which has more or less every modification going :D

P1010772.jpg

YZF600 and TT600R..... got rid of my FZR1000EXUP which was too all-out and got the YZF after reading it was quicker round a race track than it's brother back then, the YZF1000 Thunderace. These days its mostly riding around the hills on the TT with the dogs chasing (or leading sometimes)

Ive only just seen this thread .

Iv been riding bike for 15 years now , they where my only transport until recently . I currently have a ZX10R , that im selling . Gonna get a Busa next . I had the bike out today for the frist time since November it felt great .................
roll on spring .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom