Dare I say it, any bikers on MBClub?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just received the new copy of Practical Sportsbike. There's an article in there on the Sanctuary Japan customised CB1100R...very tasty indeed.

Looks great and mine at post #78 would make a great donor. I like the modern suspension and brakes :thumb:.

I already have a Wiseco 1123 forged piston set fitted along with a hand fabricated 4 into 2 straight through exhaust system.

Looks great and mine at post #78 would make a great donor. I like the modern suspension and brakes :thumb:.

I already have a Wiseco 1123 forged piston set fitted along with a hand fabricated 4 into 2 straight through exhaust system.

I'm in 2 minds sometimes...the purists might wail at such treatment but it could be argued that the final product is even rarer and more useable.

I'm looking for a GSX Katana to do something similar with, but all the ones that have turned up so far have been in too good condition really. May have to bite the bullet and buy a mint one to tear down.

I've a BMW R1200GSA
IMG_3030.jpg

And a Husaberg 450FE

The wife has a Honda 700 Transalp that she never uses:eek:

Last edited:
Double post :(

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Mercedes drivers and bikers are a common combination, but anyway, I'm a biker and wondered if anyone else here currently rides and if so, what have ya got?

Me? TL1000s, 2006 R6 trackbike and 2010 GSX-R600..

Me

2003 Piaggio Vespa ET4 125cc (faster than any super bike around central London! ;-) )

hahha

R1150GSA and Suzuki Gn 125
love them very much:thumb:

Attachments

• DSC00399.jpg
    DSC00399.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I see the non bikers are playing with the tags again - I'm sure it's all done in the best possible taste.

Biker - me? Yes

Gay - me? Give us a kiss and I'll tell ya......:D

I see the non bikers are playing with the tags again - I'm sure it's all done in the best possible taste.

Biker - me? Yes

Gay - me? Give us a kiss and I'll tell ya......:D

Scuse me ignorance but wot are tags? :dk:

2009 Honda Fireblade : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom