Dartford bridge suicide 10.03.2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Received the tragic news this morning this was a lifelong close friend of mine and a true petrolhead R I P mr R S :0(

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Sorry to hear that.

He must have had serious problems to decide to take his own life.

So sad. Hope he finds some peace.

sry to hear abt your sad news, must have been very troubled to do what he did. thoughts with the family

Thanks guys.

Immensely sad and tragic news.

What must it take to drive a normally rational person to take their life in that way?

I really do feel for those that are left behind. They must be in torture.

I Also knew Raj for the past 20 years and was one of strongest minded person i knew, he was a true legend in our circles and good man, RIP

My condolences. Very tragic.

fullhouse said:
I Also knew Raj for the past 20 years and was one of strongest minded person i knew, he was a true legend in our circles and good man, RIP

Indeed he was the last person one would associate with suicide he was very very head strong - just goes to show............

Raj's friends and family are in my thoughts.

Indeed he was the last person one would associate with suicide he was very very head strong - just goes to show............

I lost my wife of 21 years in January through suicide and yes it is so hard to spot. You are not alone.

Received the tragic news this morning this was a lifelong close friend of mine and a true petrolhead R I P mr R S :0(

Oh mate, this is terrible news.. I'm so sorry bud :(

I can't imagine what the poor guy's friends and family are feeling.

My thoughts are with you all.

Really sorry to hear of your loss too, Chris :(

I lost my wife of 21 years in January through suicide and yes it is so hard to spot. You are not alone.

Suicide is tough on those left.
A girl who used to be my best buddy committed suicide a few years ago.
It really upset her Mum because she kept stopping her but the authorities let her down.

Good luck with getting over that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom