DAS Star Diagnosis multiplexer tricks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perdikoula888

Banned
Dear fellow members, how can I use Das Star Diagnosis 02/06 and 05/06 with a multiplexer that does not "like" these versions? (1.17 bug):crazy:

Your help is very much appreciated. ;)

perdikoula888 said:
Dear fellow members, how can I use Das Star Diagnosis 02/06 and 05/06 with a multiplexer that does not "like" these versions? (1.17 bug):crazy:

Your help is very much appreciated. ;)

1/ Use 01.2006 as it is known to work just fine on your car. Back date the PC to remain inside the expiry period.

2/ Pay someone to do the actual work required to assist you.

I asked the following:

----How to use 02/06 and 05/06 NOT 01/06-----

1) You have no idea under what terms I bought the product and was willing to pay double its market value.

2) I have never used satisfactory the product. Not a single day. You are making the wrong assumptions.

3) I would not have any problem paying 1500 pounds for a solution if I had paid 2500 instead of 5000. You do the maths.... I have already stated that I have to sort this out with sunman one way or another. He has either to provide me with a solution or a partial refund.

4) Still you have not provided a solution yourself.

5) Please stop insulting me. I am a generous guy however I expect to get exactly what I paid for. I have worked really hard to earn the 5000 I paid for the product and cannot affort losing half the money.

perdikoula888 said:
I asked the following:

----How to use 02/06 and 05/06 NOT 01/06-----

1) You have no idea under what terms I bought the product and was willing to pay double its market value.

2) I have never used satisfactory the product. Not a single day. You are making the wrong assumptions.

3) I would not have any problem paying 1500 pounds for a solution if I had paid 2500 instead of 5000. You do the maths.... I have already stated that I have to sort this out with sunman one way or another. He has either to provide me with a solution or a partial refund.

4) Still you have not provided a solution yourself.

5) Please stop insulting me. I am a generous guy however I expect to get exactly what I paid for. I have worked really hard to earn the 5000 I paid for the product and cannot affort losing half the money.

You parted with your money under some kind of hazy ambition but you claim to be a private user. You have no revenue from your equipment from other car owners but you feel it is necessary that you obtain perpetual support without the cost of support.

The way I see it. If I bought a professional Canon camera out of warranty and the shutter siezed the very next day then it's really tough luck isnt it. I would get it fixed and keep shooting and make back my money. But in your case you would go back to the seller demanding a new shutter box.

What you have is a tool that is out of contract, out of support agreement and not being used to make any money (assume it is the case). You demand some kind of ongoing support for newer and newer DVD's which were released after you bought the unit and want retrospective rights.

There are no such rights if there is a suitable DVD which will operate your diagnostic and is operable under the specification of your car and personal requirements.

It works under a specific configuration. Use it, enjoy and stop demanding dealer like support which you are not entitled to.

miro said:
You parted with your money under some kind of hazy ambition but you claim to be a private user. You have no revenue from your equipment from other car owners but you feel it is necessary that you obtain perpetual support without the cost of support.

The way I see it. If I bought a professional Canon camera out of warranty and the shutter siezed the very next day then it's really tough luck isnt it. I would get it fixed and keep shooting and make back my money. But in your case you would go back to the seller demanding a new shutter box.

What you have is a tool that is out of contract, out of support agreement and not being used to make any money (assume it is the case). You demand some kind of ongoing support for newer and newer DVD's which were released after you bought the unit and want retrospective rights.

There are no such rights if there is a suitable DVD which will operate your diagnostic and is operable under the specification of your car and personal requirements.

It works under a specific configuration. Use it, enjoy and stop demanding dealer like support which you are not entitled to.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. THIS IS STRICTLY A TECHNICAL QUERY THREAD. I did not ask your opinion to my dealings. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You have no idea under what terms I paid 5000.
I did not ask your opinion regarding the price i paid. Market price of blocked used units is 2500. Fancy a blocked one for 5000 since you are so generous?

You make unsubstantiated allegations mate. If you cannot help, please do not reply to this thread anymore, stop offending me, giving my 5000 HARD EARNING MONEY IS NOT GAINING ADVANTAGE, mind your own business and try to find more UK people to spend their hard earni9ng money with you since you are coming to UK. The more people you find to charge extortionate prices, the better mula in your BIG pocket so that you can buy a few more blocked units @ 2500 for yourself.

TO CONCLUDE, WHEN you bought your camera you did not pay DOUBLE of what you could buy the same units from other sellers. WHEN YOU PAY DOUBLE THE MONEY YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE AGREED AND NOT SOMETHING BLOCKED. I do not compromise my expectations when i pay good money I require exactly what I expect to receive under the payment agreement I made.

END OF STORY, POST ELSEWHERE NOT ON THIS THREAD

Last edited:
As was said on the last thread regarding this topic, PLEASE RESOLVE YOUR DIFFERENCES IN PRIVATE and not on an active thread.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom