DAS Xentry requests codes

• Thread starter Deleted member 140161
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 140161

New to this site and the MB Star C3 Hello!. Now that my program is activated I have been able to read and delete fault codes but that's all. Following diagnosis I have to perform adaptation however the program, requests a 12 digit code (pictured) What is this code required? Is Further activation required a, license from MB?
code.1.JPG

Attachments

• code.2.JPG
    code.2.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 13
  • code.4.JPG
    code.4.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 12
has it got Developer mode enabled (should bring up a warning screen at the start if it does)

what unit are you trying to change adaptations for?

Xentry control unit adaptations are done online with MB in Germany (if your Xentry system is a genuine one and you have an authorised MB Xentry login) or offline via a code string which is supplied by the Mercedes helpdesk. The Helpdesk will want details of your genuine (paid for) account for your Xentry system.

Basically if you have a cloned system you cant do any control unit adaptations/SCN coding.

has it got Developer mode enabled (should bring up a warning screen at the start if it does)

what unit are you trying to change adaptations for?
Adapting a key, steering wheel and than a transmittion. Alfie replied to my query. it is cloned purchased from Aliexpress. I have to sync with them via china they take control of the computer and have performed diagnostics remotely. Will they always be there? I doubt it! it seems I've been a little misled. The device requires an online update while diagnosing something I cannot accomplish on cloned unit. Many thanks for your feed back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom