Dash cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tekman

Car
C 320 CDI
Our Daughter drives up and down M1 and A1 so I fitted a dash cam for her, she came in rather annoyed at some kind person cut her up on roundabout over M1 she asked me if I could show her how to put it onto comp for her so plugged it in OH I forgot to tell her it records when she turns engine on and it also records sound, well lets say its very colorfull her face was a picture, we didnt know she gave a vocal lesson to a lot of driver`s on the road ,when I stopped laughing I did turn sound record off 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Excellent 👍, I turned my dashcam sound off after looking at my first recording a few years ago

I keep the sound on, invaluable if someone comes to your window and gives you grief, there's audible proof of what was said.

I keep the sound on, invaluable if someone comes to your window and gives you grief, there's audible proof of what was said.
How often has that happened?

I
How often has that happened?
Personally not often, but that said I had a very persistent beggar whilst I was parked on Torquay sea front. He was very keen to get some money for a train fare (apparently) which I would happily have given him had he waited a few minutes.

My children were in the back of the car, my wife was sat in the passenger seat, and I was in the driver’s seat. I was presenting to a very large group on a video call when he climbed up on to the side steps and pulled himself up on the roof bars and tried to reach in through the open panoramic roof.

One of the stranger moments on a video call.

Haha, at least she wasn't recorded singing!
As well as 30 meaningful posts you also need to be a member for 30 days to achieve certain privileges 😎👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom