dash lights fingy magics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

startreck66

Car
mer4cedes c240 avantgard
ive got a question, how does one turn up the brightnes of the dash lights my cabin on my c class seems very dark at night so i wondered if there was a way of turning up the orange lights on it, if im making sense :crazy:

Hello startreck66, Just to the left and slightly below the tachometer there should be a small plastic pin/rod sticking out. Turn it fully clockwise or to where you find the brightness to be adequate. I think also that the dash lighting is self adjusting as well, to a limited extent, depending on ambient light so any manual adjusting would be best done in exterior total darkness, nightime sort of thing. Did that make sense? :confused:

portzy said:
Hello startreck66, Just to the left and slightly below the tachometer there should be a small plastic pin/rod sticking out. Turn it fully clockwise or to where you find the brightness to be adequate. I think also that the dash lighting is self adjusting as well, to a limited extent, depending on ambient light so any manual adjusting would be best done in exterior total darkness, nightime sort of thing. Did that make sense? :confused:

You have to turn the reset pin clockwise.

thats great thanks il have a go at that tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom