Dash mount braket for LHD W202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Car
W203 C270 cdi
Dear Guys, since my W202 is LHD (being in Italy :) ), I'm trying to have an answer from Dashmount.co.uk, about the possibility to customize (also by myself) the nice RHD mounting braket that they produce and I saw in a lot of your benz.

I'm mainly interested to the vent mounted solution (since I have bluetooth solution ;) )

They are really usefull.

Actually Dashmount does not answer me :confused:

Really difficoult but does someone know other similar producer for LHD cars?

Thanks a lot :)

1998K said:
the nice RHD mounting braket that they produce and I saw in a lot of your benz.
Which particular mounting bracket?

Shude said:
Which particular mounting bracket?

I'm mainly interested to the metal braket to be installed on the vent. I've just received in this minute following info from Dashmount

"The console bracket 71411 is reversible so will fit your LHD W202.

We can also arrange to supply a LHD version of the vent bracket code
70667"

Now I'll ask them a price, considering the modification, the £, and the shipment to Italy it'll be quite expensive!? :confused:

I'd like to find a cheaper (similar) solution.

Since I still undecided between consolle bracket installation or the vent solution, I'm wondering if someone have already installed one on the vent. Because as I can understand from the site description, the vent bracket seems do not need to remove the vent frame it-self (but my be I'm wrong), is it however a stiff installation?

Thanks a lot

the dashmount i had in my old mondeo was just metal and you could probably bend the metal around to convert it to the LHD model, cant speak for the merc dashmount but i would say they are the same

SilverSaloon said:
the dashmount i had in my old mondeo was just metal and you could probably bend the metal around to convert it to the LHD model, cant speak for the merc dashmount but i would say they are the same

thanks for your reply but the vent mounted design for the W202 has a specific shape asymmetric for the dashboard, so it's not possible to utilize the RHD for a LHD. I refer specifically for the vent monted. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom