Dash Warnings and does anyone know what this graphic means?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moonie

Car
Car
All,

I've had a few spurious warnings displayed on the dash of my C Class with 200 miles on clock. If the cars been stood for a few hours and I set off driving, when the doors lock, the dash including Comand screen go off for 1/2 a second and come back on - normally accompanied by a "Parking Brake On" warning followed by one of the "Airbag Failure" warnings then after a few seconds everythings fine.

I'm also getting the following attached image displayed every time I start the car, I cant find any reference to it in the manual?

Obviously i'll ring the dealer Monday but I don't want to be stranded anywhere if its likely that the battery or something is going to give up.

Cheers

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
They don't make them like they used to. In the old days the manual would have explained such warnings!

They don't make them like they used to. In the old days the manual would have explained such warnings!

Found a written reference to it (I need pictures). It is the rear seat belt status and comes on when you hit 10km/h! Just the spurious warnings doing my nut in now :wallbash:

3 back seat drivers going backwards

What I can't work out is that if you have the back seat driving Mothers in Law in the back, who is the third picture depicting?

What I can't work out is that if you have the back seat driving Mothers in Law in the back, who is the third picture depicting?

That'll be the referee! :ban:

you have 3 children under your car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom