Data card request.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Can any very fine and upstanding forum member check the data card for my new car for me please? :D

how do you get a data card? I work for BMW and we have a system you can type in reg or last part of vin number and will tell you everything from options, build date, type of sale, options and service history- does merc have something similar?

Can any very fine and upstanding forum member check the data card for my new car for me please? :D

Go for the proper MB one - I understand the Russian site can sometimes be wrong.

Last edited:
What is the VIN no ?

can i be a pain and a thread hijacker and ask for mine too as I have been using russian site but is pretty poor. My vin is WDB1240502B329685 and my email is my username at hotmail.com if you need it. cheers

can i be a pain and a thread hijacker and ask for mine too as I have been using russian site but is pretty poor. My vin is WDB1240502B329685 and my email is my username at hotmail.com if you need it. cheers

Screenshot on it's way to your email.

Sorted now thanks.

Thanks for all of your kind offers, they were all appreciated.

Hi all, could someone please check my datacard please, im having trouble with the wheels, i suspect they should be bigger than they are (17's instead of 16's) i want to get the right ones if i can, thanks.

We need your VIN, post it or PM it to someone (if you have had your PM enabled)

Guys, Could I jump on the band wagon too please. If any of you kind chaps would volunteer I'll PM the VIN to you.

Guys, Could I jump on the band wagon too please. If any of you kind chaps would volunteer I'll PM the VIN to you.

PM sent with the details you require.

I am also in the position of asking for some help of decoding the VIN for my W203 future purchase. :)

I would kindly ask for a PM from a volunteer please.

Me too pretty please:
WDC2030762R160760X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom