Date for diary: Canary Wharf Motor Expo in June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd second that, used to go every year when I lived in London, definitely worth a visit.

Could this be the beginning of a GTG ???

It was much much much smaller last year than previous.

I would expect the same this year given the economy

Do you have to work in the City to attend? Looks like you do, judging by the images on the site. Mind you, it'll have a few old Mondeo's this year I expect, rather than Porsche 911's, so perhaps I can attend

lol anyone can attend Robert.

Won't be many suits this year

I will be attending, but only as I have to walk past it all on the way to work :D

Given it's in Canary Wharf it will inevitabley attract city folks who need to do something at lunch time. Went when I was working in Canary Wharf, and it was pleasant enough. Bit of a trek for me to pop to at lunch time nowadays though...

Last year's was fairly disappointing. It was half the size of previous ones.

I missed last year's as I was getting married that weekend! Was it really half the size? Sounds very disappointing :(

I've been the last couple of years and 2008 was definitely a lot smaller than 2007. That said there's still plenty to see & providing you're wearing a suit & look suitably arrogant you can sit in pretty much anything - prize for the friendliest dealer I would've awarded to Jaguar. The area which attracts the most *** would appear to be BMW - especially around the M badged machinery....:rolleyes: I would expect ALL the dealers to be very friendly this year given market conditions.

Tut.... Wheres ya dedication to cars fella..... :D

I feel quite ashamed really. Fancy not checking my priority events before deciding on the wedding date. Apparently I couldn't "just change the date".:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom