David Beckham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MangoMan

MB Enthusiast
Car
2001 W208 CLK320 Coupe Almandine-Black. (Looks Purple-ish).
Recieved this, this morning:

David Beckham decided to go horseback riding. Although he has had no previous experience he skillfully mounted the horse and appeared in complete command of the situation as the horse galloped along at a steady pace, Victoria admiringly watched her husband.

After a short time David became a little casual and he began to lose his grip in the saddle, he panicked and grabbed the horse around the neck shouting for it to stop. Victoria started to scream and shout for someone to help her husband as by this time David had slipped completely out of the saddle and was only saved from hitting the ground by the fact that he still had a grip on the horse's neck.

David decided that his best chance was to leap away from the horse, but his foot had become entangled in one of the stirrups. As the horse galloped along David's head was banging on the ground and he was slipping into unconsciousness. Victoria was now frantic and screamed and screamed for help!! .... .. ... .. .. .. ... Hearing her screams, the Tesco's Security Guard came out of the store and unplugged the horse.

Have to admit, I had to smile........ :D

MangoMan said:
Recieved this, this morning:

David Beckham decided to go horseback riding. Although he has had no previous experience he skillfully mounted the horse and appeared in complete command of the situation as the horse galloped along at a steady pace, Victoria admiringly watched her husband.

After a short time David became a little casual and he began to lose his grip in the saddle, he panicked and grabbed the horse around the neck shouting for it to stop. Victoria started to scream and shout for someone to help her husband as by this time David had slipped completely out of the saddle and was only saved from hitting the ground by the fact that he still had a grip on the horse's neck.

David decided that his best chance was to leap away from the horse, but his foot had become entangled in one of the stirrups. As the horse galloped along David's head was banging on the ground and he was slipping into unconsciousness. Victoria was now frantic and screamed and screamed for help!! .... .. ... .. .. .. ... Hearing her screams, the Tesco's Security Guard came out of the store and unplugged the horse.

Have to admit, I had to smile........ :D

Cracking. Not sure if I like the joke or your avatar the most!

Alfie said:
Cracking. Not sure if I like the joke or your avatar the most!

An Owen Hargreave replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom