David Beckhams Old S500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it would be shut not close - that has too many letters.

Is the windscreen mirrored on the inside?

I see DB had the good grace to blacken out the rear windows saving the public from looking at his ugly, sullen, pouting, talentless wife

I see DB had the good grace to blacken out the rear windows saving the public from looking at his ugly, sullen, pouting, talentless wife

I take it you're not her biggest fan Harry?

I take it you're not her biggest fan Harry?

I think she encapsulates the modern world Druk by making £m's without having any talent whatsoever promoted by the media who are willingly manipulated by her. Think of Susan Boyle festering in a Church hall, with a wonderful voice, for decades.

All the same it looks a very nice car

PHP:
She is so thin and sends the wrong messages out!!!

haha, that's such a stupid comment.

so if you're fat you should get shot, your sending the wrong message out, should go to the gym and become healthy?

I think she can be whatever she wants to be, who cares what she looks like.

Can't believe i'm typing this and i'm not a fan of the Beckhams BUT she can't be that stupid, she managed to work her way to the top of the fashion world whilst everyone made fun of her, and to deride David because of his perceived intelligence due to the way he speaks is just daft, what's Stephen Hawkings IQ?
Next you'll all be saying that people who like TopGear are teenage boys with tiny penises and even smaller IQ's. :rolleyes:

I think the Beckhams are very useful,they are a shorthand for monumental bad taste. If you need the help,is it tasteful? no, the Beckhams have one. You can take the lad out of the slum but you can't take the slum out of the lad. Slice either of them and there is vulgarity right the way through.

As for the "fashion world".... How much intelligence does it take to employ some deluded child from art school and then claim the "designs" as your own? Come on,get real,just how bright do you think these designers are? How bright are their customers,monied yes,intelligent, no. Quantum mechanics it isn't.

I think the Beckhams are very useful,they are a shorthand for monumental bad taste. If you need the help,is it tasteful? no, the Beckhams have one. You can take the lad out of the slum but you can't take the slum out of the lad. Slice either of them and there is vulgarity right the way through.

As for the "fashion world".... How much intelligence does it take to employ some deluded child from art school and then claim the "designs" as your own? Come on,get real,just how bright do you think these designers are? How bright are their customers,monied yes,intelligent, no. Quantum mechanics it isn't.

What a stupid, stupid post, it says far more about you as an individual than anyone else. The comment about slums is appalling.

At the risk of stooping to your level... ...you can take the boy out of Penistone etc, you fill in the blanks.

why mock people who have made it in this world, by whatever means or credentials ?. don't we all wish it had been that easy.

[
I think she can be whatever she wants to be, who cares what she looks like.

I do. I think she looks alright...;)

why mock people who have made it in this world, by whatever means or credentials ?. don't we all wish it had been that easy.

Has it been that easy?

David came from nothing and worked hard to be the best and earn money as a result, Victoria worked in the Spice Girls, which by all accounts wasn't an easy life at all.

Back to the car.....if it wasn't pre-owned by a celeb, what's it worth?

Has it been that easy?

David came from nothing and worked hard to be the best and earn money as a result, Victoria worked in the Spice Girls, which by all accounts wasn't an easy life at all.
Those who haven't made it always have plenty of spite and bile for those who have...and generally a bit extra for any from humble beginnings.

If you choose to live by the spotlight,don't be amazed if people use its light to shoot at you. I have no idea if he is/was a good footballer,the game as played today bores me to death,but his stupid tattoos,his moronic "styles",his elevation to something the young should look up to when he is never seen with a book or a coherent thought is sickening. Tom Finney, who has just passed away,Stanley Mathews,the Charlton brothers were natural gentlemen,not yobs, who graced a game which has now descended into the dirt.

Those who haven't made it always have plenty of spite and bile for those who have...and generally a bit extra for any from humble beginnings.

Do not ascribe to everyone else the same petty desires that motivate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom