David Haye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There are some awesome Warriors in both Boxing and MMA, I don't watche either religiously. But I can still name a few very good fighters.

Boxing is a noble art and character building, well I thought it was until last night. If Haye spends any more time on his back with his legs open he should get himself a pimp

Definitely an English Flop and not a failed Britain, unlike Andy Murray :D

Andy Murray has won both an Olympic Gold and a Grand Slam tournament.

:devil:

He has indeed but he has the personality of a slug on a good day. Compare to Federer, Nadal and Djokavic and he is neanderthal a whinging British (or Scottish) sh*t who won't stop moaning and thinks the tennis world owes him a living.

And thats from me who loves the Scots, but my opinion would be the same if he were English and I agree Henman is in the same bracket as Eddie the eagle both of them a pair of T*ssers :D

Boxing is a noble art and character building, well I thought it was until last night. If Haye spends any more time on his back with his legs open he should get himself a pimp

Definitely an English Flop and not a failed Britain, unlike Andy Murray :D

Must of missed it, what happened to haye?

Boxing vs MMA debate eh?

I wonder what people's thoughts are 2 years on...

MMA still looks like two lagged up blokes having a ruck and boxing is still like a ballet but with punches...

Must of missed it, what happened to haye?

Sorry last night where did that come from :doh: what am I smoking this evening :D

Saw the post not a David Haye fan at all based on his last performances then realised he had pulled out of next weeks fight with a hand injury, must be all that w*nking :D

Last edited:
MMA still looks like two lagged up blokes having a ruck and boxing is still like a ballet but with punches...

Pugilisticly mma is light years behind boxing ,and probably always will be, but its far more than just two blokes having a ruck , in mma you have to be able to be versatile in many disciplines to compete, as with boxing just being able to have a ruck wont get you far ;)

As For David Haye well hes just about to fight Tyson Fury, i know the Fury family , Haye better not have a bad toe as big Tyson is gonna be a hard nights work for him ;)

As For David Haye well hes just about to fight Tyson Fury, i know the Fury family , Haye better not have a bad toe as big Tyson is gonna be a hard nights work for him ;)

Not really a fan of Haye but unless he's lost it completely I think he'll be a severe test for Tyson who I rather like...just picking up on Flanias comment about Murray, I'm becoming a bit of a convert and his ultra fit girlfriend certainly seems to have missed his slug like attributes.

Not really a fan of Haye but unless he's lost it completely I think he'll be a severe test for Tyson who I rather like...just picking up on Flanias comment about Murray, I'm becoming a bit of a convert and his ultra fit girlfriend certainly seems to have missed his slug like attributes.
When has Haye been stellar against big men ?
He got the decision over the giant but most people including the sky commentators thought he had lost that .
He promised everyone that he was gonna KO big Wlad within 5 rounds ,instead he ran like a prime seb co for 12 rounds ,loses then complains about breaking the nail on his toe :rolleyes:
Sorry mate , i am Pro Fury , hope he puts it on Haye :thumb:

When has Haye been stellar against big men?

I think Tyson is great for boxing but Haye *should* win comfortably; he can take a punch and is pretty explosive with his fists.

If Fury can lay on him and get inside I think he could win, he's just a bit prone to being put on his jacksie a bit too often for my liking.

Whoever wins, I'm sure it'll be a great event.

Pugilisticly mma is light years behind boxing ,and probably always will be, but its far more than just two blokes having a ruck , in mma you have to be able to be versatile in many disciplines to compete, as with boxing just being able to have a ruck wont get you far ;)

I know that there are some great fighters in MMA, but it's pretty crap to watch to be truthful and that's why it will always struggle to outshine boxing which is a whole lot easier to watch.

Once they're cuddling on the floor in MMA, I change channels...

I know that there are some great fighters in MMA, but it's pretty crap to watch to be truthful and that's why it will always struggle to outshine boxing which is a whole lot easier to watch.

Once they're cuddling on the floor in MMA, I change channels...

To a certain point i agree with you ,I am from a boxing family/ background,it was a big part of my life throughout my teenage years,so i am bias toward boxing .
But about 8 years ago i went with some mates to a mma gym , and for the first time had a go at grappling/bjj , i am a heavyweight 6ft 1" 17 stone,i couldn't believe how easy that guys who was smaller could be submitting me.

Since then i have done grappling and crossed trained in boxing and bjj mma etc ,i enjoy it..i now know a few chokes to go with a few hard punches, that being said if i was ever in street situation i would probably always resort to what i know and do best...punching :D

One of my close mates makes the cages/boxing rings/bag riggs and hires them out , he has now started his own gym here in cheltenham, he also sponsors pro fighters like UFC fighter Bradley Scott ,so i get to roll and spar with these types of guys a lot so i know just how hard these guys train and find out just how much of an art mixing grappling with striking really is :)

When has Haye been stellar against big men ?
He got the decision over the giant but most people including the sky commentators thought he had lost that .
He promised everyone that he was gonna KO big Wlad within 5 rounds ,instead he ran like a prime seb co for 12 rounds ,loses then complains about breaking the nail on his toe :rolleyes:
Sorry mate , i am Pro Fury , hope he puts it on Haye :thumb:

I'm pro Fury as well, I just think David Haye may be a step up too far.
We'll know better after the final bell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom