Day at msl e55 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JDMUK

Car
E55 AMG
So after what seemed like ages it was time for my e55 to head to msl for some more work :)

Left mine at 8am and got there just past 9am was met by acid and the car was started on :)

First up was a Dyno run to check stock power, it made 517bhp, but wasn't limited so we expect that it was already mapped. Then on to the ramps, old manifolds removed, new kleemans slipped in, cats removed and down pipes welded up, also stuck a eurocharged pulley on at the same time...

She made 575bhp which acid said he expected a little more, however the car does need a service (new plugs especially as looking through history I think they are the originals lol) and acid sent the file back to ec to see what they think and maybe there can be some alterations made to the map.

Acid and his team stayed after closing to get me finished so I didn't have to go back tomorrow and was treated to the usual msl hospitality!!! Drank loads of tea and had a huuuuuge kebab and chips! Only thing acid needs to do is get some cold drinks in stock lol as I don't like tea too much.

All in all driving the car home can instantly feel a massive improvement and the sound is AMAZING!!!!! The traction control light flashes ALOT more lol!

Massive thank you to acid and the msl team, not many garages have had me going back over and over like msl do and I will continue to use the and recommend them to anyone that needs anything done! Well worth the trip! Once again thank you :)

He got kebab instead lol

Was mixed chicken and possibly road kill but tasted soooooo good! No chilli sauce this time as the last one I had when I met you Alps was too much and I certainly felt it the next day lol!

I got the most disgusted look as I shouted no chilli sauce too lol!

I have a delicate disposition, it's not the going in that bothers me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom