Day out at Mount Edegecombe Car Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

94mattda

SUPPORTER
Car
E220 Coupe, Porsche Boxster
Hello,my sister Gina and I went to the Edgecombe Country House car show last weekend so i thought as we had both entered our cars i would add a few pics.
There were about 8 Mercedes mine being the youngest model.... although i consider mine a future classic :bannana:. Ginas Golf was in with a few cabrios and other mk2s which were good.
It was a good turn out with around 300 - 500 cars of all varieties from super cars, American and English classics, modern and retro classics etc etc. Weather held off for a while but it did shower occasionally.

dsc01347yf9.jpg

dsc01358qn5.jpg

dsc01342ir8.jpg

dsc01356copyjf0.jpg

Only a few golfs in show, and mine was the bestest!:D

Did any one else pop along.....

Did any one else pop along.....

Sorry, i was really busy catching up on a number of end of month reports. Looked like a really good turn out - Edgecumbe is a nice place sometimes take the kids over there on the cremyl ferry. There are a number of us in Plymouth would be good to do a meet sometime.

Regards

Ossie.

Sorry, i was really busy catching up on a number of end of month reports. Looked like a really good turn out - Edgecumbe is a nice place sometimes take the kids over there on the cremyl ferry. There are a number of us in Plymouth would be good to do a meet sometime.

Regards

Ossie.

Sure, if it ever stops raining :(

Regards

Ossie.

I was quite supprised with the turnout due to the weather... but i did not seem to phase anyone.... Edgecombe is a lovely place.... and there were some fantastic cars on show.... I noticed alot of people had small gazeebos etc with there clubs logo and names and got out BBQs etc... thought if there were enough mbclub members about we could do that next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom