DC Retail moves London outlets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyb

Car
Range Rover TDV8
Just read this , http://www.motortrader.co.uk/hotNews/article.asp?ARTICLEID=86534

Quite shocked really i mean having a mercedes dealership in Mayfair has allways been a loss leader but I think it does well for the brand being in such a nice location . Very nice showroom and the maybach room was something else .Just dont think brooklands will have the same special apeal.

My car came from mayfair and I enjoyed the feeling of dealing with a very special branch .

With this move MB will have no city centre branches in london . Canary wharf has gone MB city has gone , Bmw have park lane as do porsche and audi so what are they up to , they need presence in such a prestige area of london .

I for one will be sad to see it moved .:mad:

Andy b

Last edited:
andyb said:
JBmw have park lane as do porsche and audi so what are they up to , they need presance in such a prestige area of london .
agreed!

I liked having a branch in the City, but the branch manager (who went to Mayfair when it closed) was a completely unreasonable man - very rude and totally unfair. I hope he got moved as well. Sorry.

staff are moving to brooklands , I found most of them a really nice bunch of guys . sorry to hear you found different

Maybach staff were really good when I took a client to show him his new car
. Silver tisuue box sir that will be an extra £500 :eek:

Got my C200K estate from Mayfair...maybe the tax disk holder and number plates will become collectors items.

Anyway, I did feel a bit of a cheapy haggling over the pruie of a 2nd C class when surrounded by suce classy metal (had a look in the Maybach and Mclaran SLR while I was there ..hmmm.nice.

Staff were great..even 2 years ago they did say to me that they felt the site was too expensive to keep, flagship or not.

jonm said:
Got my C200K estate from Mayfair...maybe the tax disk holder and number plates will become collectors items.

All of our Mercs have MB London Mayfair Tac disk holders & MB London number plates! :cool:

No surprise really seeing the money that has been invested at Brooklands!

Thesmartclub had the start of our L2B there last weekend & from the pics it looked great, we didn't get there as had to set up the trade stand at Brighton race course (yeah I know it's now known as London ish to Brighton ish)

Kate

Just some pics for those of you that havent seen it theyre a little old but you will get the idea , the bottom photo is the maybach suite .

mb mayfair 2.jpg

mb mayfair shoroom.jpg

maybach showroom.jpg

andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom