De-limit top speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An exert;

bmw320ci
Original Poster
145 posts
80 months
[report] [news]* 20:31
ensignia said:
You sound like a dullard. I'm not surprised they responded unfavourably.
Bmw320ci said:
Who are you calling dullard with you japneese tin can

Nice to know what the OP thinks of us .....

bmw320ci on Pistonheads said:
Hello

I asked a simple question on the MB Enthusiast forum and you should see the grandad comments and all of them have diesels, probaly upset there kharma about getting 100mpg

Damn mood hoover'ers and took the fun out of it

Hi guys

Quick question if I had the limiter taken off on my 60 reg c63 ppp amg what would the top speed be?

Thanks in advance

Reason I ask I have just seen a worrying article about the TT RS plus, they have raised it to 174mph and 0-60 in 4.1 so you can see I'm a little concerned about TT drivers staying 2 foot away my rear bumper doing 155mph and not being able to put at least 6 foot gap now

Oh dear. It seems the little chap is worried sick he may not win some willy waving contest in Chavsville.

OK people, the guy is a relatively new member here so I think maybe the fun is over and we should move on.....

He has clearly not had the reception he hoped for from PH, having deleted his initial post over there.... It's a harsh world over there....

He has clearly not had the reception he hoped for from PH, having deleted his initial post over there.... It's a harsh world over there....

He also deleted subsequent posts too.

Oh well. Onwards and upwards. Might as well close the thread now.

Hope all is well with everyone :thumb:

OK people, the guy is a relatively new member here so I think maybe the fun is over and we should move on.....

what , now that you have rinsed him (chortle):D

Getting reports from this thread left, right and centre!

Closing this thread before it gets out of hand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom