Dealers driver clipped my car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
After having the thermostat fitted by the dealer xmas time they delivered the car back only to touch the driveway gate resulting to a very minor scratch on the rear bumper, they arranged for it to be buffed out & it looked great at the time, last week when we had a bit of sun you could see the rubbing down the guy did:eek: so took some pictures & emailed the service manager, car now going back on monday morning to see if it needs a finer compound to finish the job or if need be paint the bumper, personally i think he went too far with the buffer & will need painting.

What do you guys think?:confused:

Last edited:
I think you should've asking for the car to be replaced and a holiday to Barbados. Nothing less.

I think you should've asking for the car to be replaced and a holiday to Barbados. Nothing less.

And the driver executed and his family sent to the gulag to do 25 years hard labour

Update

Dealer called wednesday to say the car is ready, Dealer called back 30mins later "Sorry sir we're not happy with the result" so it needs to be painted:( ,Dealer Called today to say car ready for collection, 1hr later i wanted to thump someone extremely hard & plenty of times:devil:, they've only gone & painted the bottom lip of the rear bumper instead of the middle section:doh:.

Before it was just a scratch, now it looks like a graze this is why i think the idiot went too far with the buffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom