Dealing with speed cameras.. Need a device.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it's silly to rely on any device, no matter how accurate, there will always be changes and you may get caught out when the device fails to warn you. Just rely on your instinct and pay more attention to the road would me my advice.

True, that is the best advice although I have never gone past a fixed camera, yet, that is not on their database. It will happen one day of course but I don't ignore instinct or pay any less attention to the road because of this. That really would be stupid ;)

True, that is the best advice although I have never gone past a fixed camera, yet, that is not on their database. It will happen one day of course but I don't ignore instinct or pay any less attention to the road because of this. That really would be stupid ;)

Also agree, but the system will make most individuals unconsciously reliant, as it becomes a comfort feature. I would hazard a guess that concentration on the road is greater without the device. A good example would be auto lights / rain sensors / parking sensors, we still concentrate on these factors, but not as much as you would without the system.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about comfort features, I love them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom