Deals on new C63s order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sazzyb

Car
C63 Coupe PPP
Hi folks,

I was wondering if their are any deals to be had on a new spec'd C63S coupe in terms of discounts and deposit contributions so that decent monthly payments could be achieved.

I am toying between M3/M4 or the C63S so any info would be great.

Others may disagree but if you're buying on price alone, get the BMW.

The C Coupe is a new product, limited availability and relatively high demand to start with.

I can't imagine the 'deals' will be comparible to that of an established competitors product.

Others may disagree but if you're buying on price alone, get the BMW.

The C Coupe is a new product, limited availability and relatively high demand to start with.

I can't imagine the 'deals' will be comparible to that of an established competitors product.

Thanks for the info, I have herd the coupe are in high demand really prefer this over the m3/m4 since its still a v8 and the exterior/interior is miles better imo. But relatively a high price on a new spec'd car.

A friend managed £10k deposit and £720 a month via drive the deal with a few options which his local dealer eventually matched on a non S c63.

Sometimes even new cars are discounted. New e-class is showing 16% off on DTD.

I got around 15% off my S205 when that had only recently been out.

Having said that, I haven't seen the silly prices on C63s they had a few years back.

E Class and C Estate are volume models, they're not compatible. I can have a look today to see what I can do if you wish? We have more availability from this month

I'm going to test drive one next week lets see if I can push the dealer on a decent deal :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom