Dear Father Christmas...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guy

Car
Maserati Quattroporte : Brabus A200CDi D3 : E300TDT
Please can I have one of these, if you're out of SL55's? :rolleyes:

sl600.jpg

SL 600 twin turbo

And for all my pals at MBclub UK, tickets to South africa, and a booking here -

Next MB club GTG?

Well you can only ask... :cool: :cool:

Dave,

Can we work out a rota in case he just brings one?

You can have it all week, I'll settle for weekends.

Just don't paint it yellow and blue...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guy.

Sounds good to me:bannana: :bannana:

Mind you, if i thought for one minute that it might happen, then i'd gladly have one in any colour combo

I think Santa's going to bring me a fixed penalty point fine :mad:

Concentrating so hard hard on lights, rain and strange road that I think I went past a forward facing Truvelo camera at about 36ish in a 30.

I suppose had I been going slower, it would all have been easier. Wasn't intending to speed, no hurry, just pottering really (being especially carefull having just gone to get a friend from a serius RTA).

Fingers crossed, touching wood, no nasty letters please.

Last edited:
Graham.

36 would be a bit harsh, ACPO policy is 10% +3 , but we wouldn't start till 40 down here, (we would have to many if we did), so it might all pan out ok:bannana:

Definately under 40.

Thanks for your opinion, it makes me feel better. Hope Herts don't set their tolerance too low. :)

Friend in RTA Ok by the way, stepped out of high speed crash with crash barrier with only shock.

Hope the driver who caused it all and did not stop has a concience.

3 cheers for Volvo - is that blocked on this site??

I'll echo your sentiments on Volvo's, we give them collosal amounts of stick, they just come back for more.

My last allocated car did 225k in 26 months, apart from servicing it only had one fault, and that was a front wheel bearing that went tits up, i thought that was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom