Dear God!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is one awful looking car,it is, I give up.

I saw, and even photographed, the car with David Haye driving it when walking through Berkeley Square (after a convivial lunch at the Square and just before things went pear shaped at the Connaught). To be quite honest, in the flesh it didn't greatly offend my sensibilities and it seemed to suit its owner well.

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose and no doubt some will love it but me

I thought Katie price was launching her own bread line, but when I looked again it said thick cut.

Isn't that what AMG and Brabus did?

Yes but they can afford car designers to spend many many hours refining a style.

Every Tom, Richard and Harry just goes to the extreme and it almost always looks ridiculous.

I hope Halfords got a good insurance pay out after the owners obvious crash into one of their stores!

I have to be honest in the same way that I feel guilty at getting a stiffy looking at somebody that should not be giving such thoughts...I rather like this. I know not why but I can't help it. Now back to dreaming about that woman again.

What if you buy it and then have an accident ?

Do you get Mr Hayes phone number so the body shop can give him a buzz about the colour ?

Car is hideous. Typical celebrity fare.

All it needs is a decent set of Wheels :thumb:

i came back with on here a min ago after posting that last night then thinking ****e what if this is members car. Looks like I am ok though.

It is so bloody bad it makes my hair itch!

Darrell said:
Isn't that what AMG and Brabus did?
I was thinking more run of the mill factory standard cars ;)

Each to their own but I'd rather walk than be seen in that. Be a laugh if someone actually so pays £30k for it though!

Tell you what I would pay good money to rent it for a day and pick my wife up in it, in a pair of budgie smugglers, with the words,"what you don't like it then?"

i-CONICA said:
Yes but they can afford car designers to spend many many hours refining a style. Every Tom, Richard and Harry just goes to the extreme and it almost always looks ridiculous.
My point exactly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom