Dear MissyD...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
Following on from @ringway 's fascinating leasing thread, I thought this might be useful if there are any issues you feel you'd like to talk about, or asking for a friend ;) (still following the forum rules!) post below and I'll respond as soon as I can. I'm often in the virtual pub if you're happy to chat there, or post here if you feel more comfortable :)

Dear MissyD,
I was on my way to a weekend away with the lads when suddenly my car went into limp mode so I made my way slowly back home only to find my wife in bed with someone else!

What do you think I should do?

Call out the breakdown service or try and drive the car to my local dealer?

Dear MissyD,
I was on my way to a weekend away with the lads when suddenly my car went into limp mode so I made my way slowly back home only to find my wife in bed with someone else!

Perhaps the breakdown service driver was premature and came before you?

Dear Missy D,

I have purple corns on each little toe, and I haven't been to the toilet for almost a year.

Dear Missy D,

I was watching my next door neighbour's 19 year old daughter sunbathing topless from my bedroom window.
As I was knocking one out, I turned to notice my wife just stood there, arms folded, watching me.

Is she a pervert?

My girlfriend wont ride in my car because it doesnt have a manual handbrake so i can't handbrake turn it in the car aprk.

Where can i find a new girlfriend?

Dear MissyD,

Was the someone else male or female?

Dear Missy D,

I have purple corns on each little toe, and I haven't been to the toilet for almost a year.

I recommend some cream for your toes and the toilet issue - standing or sitting?

Dear Missy D,

I was watching my next door neighbour's 19 year old daughter sunbathing topless from my bedroom window.
As I was knocking one out, I turned to notice my wife just stood there, arms folded, watching me.

Is she a pervert?

Absolutely and tell her not to disturb you again!

I suggest you spend sometime enjoying your car and maybe join a car forum that might have some eligible ladies that aren't so concerned you don't have a manual handbrake

Dear Missy D my wife and I were in the bedroom last night and in the heat of the moment I slipped and ended up in brown rather than pink.

The wife was horrified and said it would ruin her curtains, she got up and stormed out of the room.

What do you recommend I do to aim better and ensure I improve my finger control next time we have the dulux colour chart out?

Sitting! Maybe try standing

Dear Missy D my wife and I were in the bedroom last night and in the heat of the moment I slipped and ended up in brown rather than pink.

The wife was horrified and said it would ruin her curtains, she got up and stormed out of the room.

What do you recommend I do to aim better and ensure I improve my finger control next time we have the dulux colour chart out?

and make sure you get non drip

Was the someone else male or female?

I'm not sure but there was a very nice AMG GT Black Series parked outside so it could have been either.

Dear MissyD,

Sure it was the car that went into limp mode?

Dear Aunty MissyD
Mrs Ted has started insisting we let the dog sleep on the bed.
It’s bloody awful with the bad breath, the farting and the body smells, and I’m convinced the dog won’t improve things.
I’m at my wits end, and wonder if you have any advice.

Thanking you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom