Dear MissyD...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry to hear that , looks like your wife has been leasing a car and not told you!

Yeah, there's always that option 🤔

Wholly thread revival!

I'm after the forums thoughts on an issue please.

A good friend opened up to me recently about issues he had growing up, the poor relationship he had and still has with his parents, the lack of emotional support and care, being made to feel worthless etc. He felt comfortable talking to me which I respect and its great that he could do that. I'm a very caring, sensitive person who wants to make everything ok for everyone , putting others needs before mine in lots of situations. My issue is that since I've known this, I have been so conscious about what I say or do so that I don't trigger anything for him. He is an amazing person who has helped me through difficult times and I don't want this to change our relationship, thanks

Sorry Sarah, I'm the last person to ask. I'm sure you'll get some good advice shortly however.
On the plus side; I've not encountered this thread before and during the course of reading the 2 previous pages, I've laughed so much that I've emptied my Ventolin inhaler.
Thanks for cheering up a rainy Saturday. 👍

Sorry Sarah, I'm the last person to ask. I'm sure you'll get some good advice shortly however.
On the plus side; I've not encountered this thread before and during the course of reading the 2 previous pages, I've laughed so much that I've emptied my Ventolin inhaler.
Oh bless you, glad it's helped brighten your day, thanks

Good to hear someone else struggles to breathe from laughing! I'm sure it's one of the most likely ways I'll die.

Good to hear someone else struggles to breathe from laughing! I'm sure it's one of the most likely ways I'll die.
So cheerful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom