Dear ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

p1nny

Car
c220 CDI Avantgarde
Thank you very much for hitting my car while it was parked outside my office. Much obliged.... Can i expect your £200 for the repair bill and apology in the post?

Some people are such ****s. twice in three years my car has been hit outside work! inconsiderate selfish ****ers!

Sorry to hear of your woes, I think I'd be looking for an alternative place to park.....

Do you know who did it i.e. is there another car in the car park with your paint on it?

Sorry to hear this ...
Parking in Northampton is certainly not boring. I decided to use St Johns multi-storey, rather than leave it exposed to lunatics ... not that it is much safer there.

Nothing worse. Feel sorry for you mate as it's infuriating. :mad:

Wife once came back to her car keyed from front to back. Nice straight scratch down to the metal through every panel.
She had parked out of the way in a car park for 15 minutes as she collected some passport photos with the kids. Police checked for CCTV but nothing hleped. They put it down to a schoolkid prank (it was 4.10pm) or else just a jealous tosser.

Thank you very much for hitting my car while it was parked outside my office. Much obliged.... Can i expect your £200 for the repair bill and apology in the post?

Some people are such ****s. twice in three years my car has been hit outside work! inconsiderate selfish ****ers!

Sorry to hear your bad luck,is it the car you have for sale in the classified section?

yeah its the one im thinking of getting rid of :( im moving to a rough area of nottingham by my standards so need a high mpg low profile motor! its getting repaired on the 5th december for £250. *******s. its just not what i needed right this second!

Nothing worse. Feel sorry for you mate as it's infuriating. :mad:

Wife once came back to her car keyed from front to back. Nice straight scratch down to the metal through every panel.
She had parked out of the way in a car park for 15 minutes as she collected some passport photos with the kids. Police checked for CCTV but nothing hleped. They put it down to a schoolkid prank (it was 4.10pm) or else just a jealous tosser.

Like usuall "officers" we cannot do nothing sorry,next stop McDonalds

sadly no CCTV, we have a remodelled barn on a dead end residential street in a small village. I have a suspicion it was the bin men so no hope of anyone coming clean! Never mind! rat *******s!

I think everyone has their gripe about damage inflcited on parked cars. Two incidents spring to my mind: a largish dent in my driverside rear door and a brick on my bonnet at work around the time we had to fire someone for being light fingered. Nowadays I just collect these and bear them until the car goes in for a total refurbishment. It is 11.5 years old, 10 of which were in my possession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom