Deathclock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 Proper gearbox
Well. Now we all know what our souls are worth, why not check out when we will be parting with them. Here Good luck.

I'll be around until 2032. That'll do me, er I think :crazy:

Simon said:
Well. Now we all know what our souls are worth, why not check out when we will be parting with them. Here Good luck.

I'll be around until 2032. That'll do me, er I think :crazy:
Crumbs . . . I need to put some weight on . . . this thing has me sticking around here for far too long !!!

S.

sym said:
Crumbs . . . I need to put some weight on . . . this thing has me sticking around here for far too long !!!

S.

In wish I could say the same... only another 12 years for me - maybe I should change to an interest only Mortgage?

Well I'm b**ggered!

Only another 7 years! So it's 52 and out for me… better get a fast car, and quickly.

Andy

Last edited:
Sunday, August 9, 2054

Bugger - just a month & 4 days before my birthday.

Just goes to show - smoking ain't that bad after all.

K

Last edited:
This is also on the Final Destination DVD

Seen that before
Try the online OUIJA board for some fun :devil:
Saves you having to make or buy your own :devil:

Tuesday, September 14, 2049

mmmmmmm - want a recount

I died 3 years ago

Unless I regard myself as optimistic, in which case I've got another 30 years. It seems to put a huge weighting on personality type.

God, you are a morbid lot ! :eek:

Can we change subject to something a little less depressing like
(1) taxes or (2) fuel prices.

KillerHERTZ said:
This is also on the Final Destination DVD
I saw that, there is even more stuff like this on the Final Destination 2 DVD. Deathclock is an OLD website though, been around since 1997! :)

MainMan said:
Unless I regard myself as optimistic, in which case I've got another 30 years. It seems to put a huge weighting on personality type.
Umm I think the normal, optimistic, pessimistic, sadistic refers to what kind of prediction you want to see as opposed to your own personality type. I made that mistake too. :eek: Hehe either that or I'm changing my outlook on life pronto! :p

S.

Steve_Perry said:
Umm I think the normal, optimistic, pessimistic, sadistic refers to what kind of prediction you want to see as opposed to your own personality type. I made that mistake too. :eek: Hehe either that or I'm changing my outlook on life pronto! :p

S.

Thaks for that. Now I understand. I've read reports about how people with an optimistic frame of mind live longer and I thought that's what it meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom