December - The Motorist - East Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D9-E87018-D321-43-B7-971-F-5-F775248-F14-F.jpg

A better photo of Andy’s car which did win the vote for loudest

CA352163-A3-E3-4-BAD-92-A6-B83-C656-E784-F.jpg

Did a bit of a detour to have a look at this on the way home :)

D17-DBB59-9258-4619-AC0-C-4811-EA66-F680.jpg

Magno paint is proving popular these days :)
The R8 owner didn't have a clue if it was magno paint with clear PPF or gloss paint with a frosted PPF. I tried to talk to him, but he wasn't very approachable and didn't seem to want to chat with a three pointed star owner.:dk:
Something I can honestly say I've never witnessed at ANY MBClub meets when other marques have turned up.
Maybe if 4 of us had dropped our trousers, bent over and showed him 4 rings, he might of been a bit more willing.

The R8 owner didn't have a clue if it was magno paint with clear PPF or gloss paint with a frosted PPF. I tried to talk to him, but he wasn't very approachable and didn't seem to want to chat with a three pointed star owner.:dk:
Something I can honestly say I've never witnessed at ANY MBClub meets when other marques have turned up.
Maybe if 4 of us had dropped our trousers, bent over and showed him 4 rings, he might of been a bit more willing.
Maybe you need to bring your sheep down next time :D:D

Maybe you need to bring your sheep down next time :D:D
I had a black Navara a while back and a young Tup escaped from the field, when he ran past the freshly washed and shiny pick-up he caught a glimpse of himself, reversed a little, took a run up and rammed the rear door.
So, yes maybe I should take one of the sheep next time, although the R8 was matte so I don't think we would have any entertainment.

NOTE to everyone, please wear your best underwear ( MB/AMG or Jag branded) at the next Motorist Meet , Ritchy will lead the MBClub display :D

Thanks for the pics andy........ I was at work 4.30 this morning , it was trying its best to snow on me at Beverley Ambulance station while I was doing a none start !!!

Thanks for the pics andy........ I was at work 4.30 this morning , it was trying its best to snow on me at Beverley Ambulance station while I was doing a none start !!!

It’s wasn’t exactly warm at The Motorist :(

2CC6C880-D2F4-41E6-B130-084941C6231D.jpeg F711BF72-46B7-4159-B65C-5623AA60CCE6.jpeg

Did anyone speak to the guy in the E55, I passed him on the lane just as we left ? Zac posted lots of photos on BookFace. At least I left him a decent parking spot :)

We had a bit of hail and sleet , not the warmest of days anywhere yesterday. :(

We had a bit of hail and sleet , not the warmest of days anywhere yesterday. :(
Apologies for not turning up. Was dressed and ready to go when it started raining - decided not to bother....:oops: - I did have a lot of exciting stuff to do as well - regrouting the shower and moving furniture ....:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom