December - The Motorist - East Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did anyone speak to the guy in the E55, I passed him on the lane just as we left ? Zac posted lots of photos on BookFace. At least I left him a decent parking spot :)
He arrived as I was leaving, it had just started to rain again as he got out of his car. It was a quick "Alright mate" as he ran for shelter. What a sound that 55 was putting out, dare I say Andy may drop to second place if 'M100 SBS' joined this forum.

He arrived as I was leaving, it had just started to rain again as he got out of his car. It was a quick "Alright mate" as he ran for shelter. What a sound that 55 was putting out, dare I say Andy may drop to second place if 'M100 SBS' joined this forum.

Noooo :eek: Andy’s only just got number 1 spot and he’s accepted it with grace and dignity :D

My thoughts exactly, he dashed for cover, but was definitely like rolling thunder :thumb:

That E55 was for sale in September... has Eurocharged mid length headers, X pipe and C63 rear boxes. Seller said it was 680 bhp which would make it one of the most powerful E55’s about....
can’t see it from the mod list but.... ya never know
Last owner was in Basildon
upload_2019-12-17_18-43-30.jpeg

That E55 was for sale in September... has Eurocharged mid length headers, X pipe and C63 rear boxes. Seller said it was 680 bhp which would make it one of the most powerful E55’s about....
can’t see it from the mod list but.... ya never know
Last owner was in Basildon
View attachment 90943

Thanks for the info Lee. Hopefully the owner will be on here, or someone knows him, apparently it’s definitely a contender for the “Mr Noisy” accolade ;)

Looks a nice car, my fave colour .. was gunna have mine wrapped grey ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom