Decent E500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not so sure about making payment via pay pal and the seller will then drive over!

Think i'd be getting over there and enjoy the drive back myself thank you very much!!

ONCE FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED VIA PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER WE WILL DRIVE
THE CAR OVER TO UK TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS WITHIN 7 DAYS

Oh , right , I'll give you eighteen grand and then you'll bring the car over ?

Hmmm

Obviously terms are a bit silly but if Genuine sale this car is a cracker. Better than that other Bob job E500 on eBay by Miles.

Very nice. EVO2 alloys set off the E500 nicely.

I saw this car over on Allegro (polish ebay equivalent), looks like a minter!! When I did the currency converter thing from PZ to GBP.. it came to around £14,000.

Allegro has hundreds of W124's for sale and a fair few 500E's.

Looks nice but something is not right . Poor description - not limited edition , not AMGs alloys , number plate don't look Belgium to me - seller in Bradford and car in Belgium ?

I very much prefer the look of the 500E over the E500. Such stealthy looking Q cars:cool:

Looking at the other pics something doesn't add up, I reckon it's had lots of paintwork, seats are quite shiny and I don't like the black trim.

However it does look pretty badass from the outside :thumb:

So, is the eBAy ad a scam ?

Well its seems fishy, or maybe someone puts a deposit down on it and then the ebay lister actually buys the car and sells on at a nice profit? Who knows.

If you click on the union jack flag on the website page it translates into English, the seller says he's spent a lot of money on it. I think its a good car.

It may or may not be a good car - impossible to tell; it certainly looks superb. However....would you give the seller £18K sight unseen? I wouldn't. If I were asked to put down, as a deposit, enough to cover the cost of bringing the car to me and the return ferry just in case, I might think about it; but pay the lot and trust that the seller actually has the car, and will turn up with it, and that it will be the genuine minter it appears to be?

I think it's probably a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom