Decent painter/decorator/builder in NM2 area?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr. shr

MB Enthusiast
Hi guys,
Does anyone know of a decent, reliable painter/decorator in or around the Cricklewood area of London? I've a flat that needs a refurb before letting to new tenants.

There are plenty of companies listed in the yellow pages but was just wondering if anyone knows of anyone they could recommend in the area.

Obviously I want someone that charges reasonable rates, so if anyone knows of someone that might be suitable, please let me know.

Thanks.
shr.

Hi guys,
Does anyone know of a decent, reliable painter/decorator in or around the Cricklewood area of London? I've a flat that needs a refurb before letting to new tenants.

There are plenty of companies listed in the yellow pages but was just wondering if anyone knows of anyone they could recommend in the area.

Obviously I want someone that charges reasonable rates, so if anyone knows of someone that might be suitable, please let me know.

Thanks.
shr.

I assume you mean "NW2"?

Marktom Builders have just finished on my place. I know they're starting something big very soon but they might be able to fit you in.

They're not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. They've done a very good job on my place.

www.martombuilders.co.uk
07828 659124 - Pavel

(tell Pavel that Angus sent you)

Sorry yes I do mean NW2.
Thanks for the link.

They do look pricey but I'll give them a call.
Don't want to spend too much as it's only a rental property, and tenants never look after things properly.

Last edited:
They charge £100/day-ish for a painter and decorator. I checked with a developer friend of mine and he reckons that's a reasonable price for a good one. They've just spent a couple of weeks snagging my place and did a good job. Than again I'm fussy and this is my own place.

Horses for courses.

You'll be lucky to get a decent decorator for under £100/day in London I would've said!

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom