Decisions, decisions - C250CDi Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some great input thanks guys! Pleased to see that I'm not the only one!!

New offering late yesterday was a new 2012 spec. 250 cdi in obsidian with black leather, command, 6 cd, heated seats and privacy.....

This comes in closer to the monthly figure I'm aiming for.......but then I look at other side of coin and it's only £15/month less than a new Sport Plus with better spec......
:dk::dk:

Does anyone know, by the way, if Merc diesels suffer from particulate filter problems?

I'm not doing many miles these days and my journeys tend to be short, and I don't want to have to keep sorting out clogged up filters were I to get a diesel model.

Does anyone know, by the way, if Merc diesels suffer from particulate filter problems?

I'm not doing many miles these days and my journeys tend to be short, and I don't want to have to keep sorting out clogged up filters were I to get a diesel model.

:dk: I'd say thats a potential issue with any diesel isn't it??

Some great input thanks guys! Pleased to see that I'm not the only one!!

New offering late yesterday was a new 2012 spec. 250 cdi in obsidian with black leather, command, 6 cd, heated seats and privacy.....

This comes in closer to the monthly figure I'm aiming for.......but then I look at other side of coin and it's only £15/month less than a new Sport Plus with better spec......
:dk::dk:

.........and I can just see them at trade-in time saying....well, of course if it was the newer spec. we could have given you more........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom