Dedicated AMG centre in Ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyjay123

Since the beginning of this month we now have a dedicated team for AMG based in Ireland.

Firstly I think Mercedes Benz have a very poor customer service based on my limited experience. It's shocking and I wouldn't buy another Mercedes on he back if it, nor would I recommended them.

The AMG call centre isn't any better and I am waiting on a response to my complaint.

Is this a Mercedes-Benz dealership, with an AMG centre attached, ie AMG branding, AMG car(s) in the showroom, and sales people and technician(s) specifically trained on AMG products? Or are you talking about a "remote" customer services team?

To be honest, AMGs vary very very little from the standard models, and so regular Mercedes-Benz dealers should be able to maintain and repair AMG models easily. The only real difference might be the availability of cars to test drive, and the chances of that are slim beyond the most popular models, ie A45/C63.

This Is a dedicated call centre team. Made me feel special when they called as they promised the earth.
I made my complaint. They called me back 6 hours later with no progress being made! Absolute waste of time and money in my opinion.

So what happened?

I have Tier 1 and car needed to be booked in. Called service number but no one answered even though called several times. I made a complaint and it was logged. AMG called and said they were all over it. 24 hours later my car still wasn't booked in for a service. Took it upon myself to book it in my going via a manager. AMG still haven't come back to me with a response.

Sounds like the central booking team for a group of dealers rather than AMG themselves...

Are we any the wiser as to what major issue andyjay123 had/has.

Are we any the wiser as to what major issue andyjay123 had/has.

Read post #7

They didn't book him in for a service or call him back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom